Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Aha! This makes it so much more interesting!

Now that I know how this audio blogger thing works, it shall allow me to summarize meetings, times, and places. Also, I was considering perhaps even doing audiobook readings for each week through it (though there might be some copyright issues with that). Let me know what you think. Would you dare download a 30 minute audioblog of me reading 5 pages of Barth?

Let me know, and I'll do it for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home