Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Getting copies of Church Dogmatics I/1

Besides checking out the volume at a library, I will copy the readings for you and have them ready by Monday. You are more than welcome to study Barth outside of the meeting time, however I am working with the assumption that many do not yet have time to do this. However, I will copy 10 pages each so that people have enough time to work with the text during the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home