Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Meeting Time: Monday, November 28th, 7:30-9:00pm

Hey guys,
So if you need directions to my house, gimme a call.
Otherwise I'll see you this Monday night. I'll provide copies of Barth for us to read around together, and my wife will teach me how to make you all some yummy refreshments!
Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Cool, I was just going to write and say Monday is a good time for us. See you there!

Leah (and Scott)

2:02 PM  
Blogger TharbusKhan said...

Chris, iz there a way that you could get these readings posted online or is there a spot that you could send us to with them?

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home