Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Barth meeting tonight at Glen's House

Hey guys,
So Barth will be at Glen's house tonight. He lives on 94 Leverett Road in Shutesbury. If you're coming up the hill from Amherst, and you hit the center of Shutesbury (post office, townhall, church, etc.) then you've gone too far. He's the 2nd house on the right after Pelham Hill Road. We'll be reading the section entitled "The Possibility of Dogmatic Prolegomena" tonight. Also, we'll feel out whether people want to meet the 26th or not, seeing as it's the day after Christmas and all.
Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home