Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feeling creative?

So I'd like to put a challenge out on the table for all you artistic types:
Can I get someone to put together a 1-page advertisement for college campuses for the Karl Barth Society of Amherst? I will personally buy the cheapest copy I can find of CD I/1 for the best ad, if that's enough incentive. :-) Email me for a rough concept of what I'm looking for. I made a little something in Word format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home