Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Next Barth Meeting for 12/12/05

For those of you who still have packets, please finish reading them up to page 24. Be prepared to receive new ones tomorrow. We'll cover Chapter 2, "The Task of Prolegomena to Dogmatics," Section 1, "The Necessity of Dogmatic Prolegomena," which is pp. 25-36. The following Monday (12/19/05), which shall be held at Glen Franklin's house in Shutesbury, will cover section two, "The Possibility of Dogmatic Prolegomena, pp. 36-44. I will try and copy both these sections for you tomorrow.

Please RSVP if you plan on coming. This way, if there's more than 8 people, I can move it to the Ark at UMass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home