Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Barth Meeting for 1/23/06

Friends,
The next meeting will be held at Glen Franklin's house in Shutesbury. Call me for directions at 413-374-4834. After hearing Barth's thoughts on proclamation as both preaching and sacrament (and his critique of Modernist Dogmatics and Catholic Dogmatics) we are moving on to the section entitled "Dogmatics and Church Proclamation" (pp. 71-87). This section is fascinating, as the post below indicates. Please come and join us, even if you have yet to attend! It shall be a very rewarding read, I promise you! We start at 7:30pm on the dot, so please come early to settle in and chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home