Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Barth Meeting At Amherst Coffee Tonight!

Hey guys,
Barth will meet at 8pm at Amherst Coffee downtown, following the Holy Eucharist service at Grace Episcopal Church (which starts at 7pm).
Please come by. We'll be finishing the section entitled "The Speech of God as the Act of God" starting on p. 143 in CD I/1.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hi Chris- this looks so great, and one of these days when jakob's well's webpage is back up I will put a link in1

Leah

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home