Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Check out The Fire and the Rose

Over at the Fire and the Rose D.W. Congdon has written a couple of wonderful posts. One is entitled "N.T. Wright, New Gnosticism, and Apologetics," while the other (which provides a quote by Barth) is called "Further Reflections on Contraceptives and God's Graciousness." I'd like to thank David for his continual guidance in getting me prepared to start at Princeton Seminary this summer. We'll be taking the same Hebrew class, which I'm very excited to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger D.W. Congdon said...

Thanks for these kind words!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home