Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Book!



Hey everyone,
I just received John Webster's book of essays. I hope to post some notes on it, which will perhaps culminate into a higher form (i.e., an Amazon review!). My wife, Anneli, is sick today, so I'll browse this while she sleeps the afternoon away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Myers said...

Your site is looking great, with loads of good links. Keep up the good work!

6:15 PM  
Blogger GoobyNelly said...

Thanks Ben! Your site is an inspiration to us all!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home