Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Off to Calvin College

Hello all.
There will be no Barth meeting next Monday, as I'll be in Grand Rapids, Michigan watching my new sister-in-law graduate. I look forward to a week's time away from home, and hope that you will all be well. Keep us in prayer as we travel, and I'll see you after I get back on Wedneday, May 23rd. I will not be in contact via email, as this is a great time to fast from the internet.
Love,
~Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home