Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Monday, July 24, 2006

George gives interview with Electric Politics

I love George Hunsinger, and I haven't even had class with him yet. But he was very influential on my former youth minister and friend Glen Franklin, and so I benefited from the theological trickle-down effect. In many ways George reminds me of my father-in-law, especially in his gentle way of speaking about serious issues. The following is an interview given by George with Electric Politics, which I just came across today. George introduces Barth to us as non-academic theologians, and connects Barth's thinking with today's contemporary politics. The interview is quite long, but well worth the time.

http://www.electricpolitics.com/podcast/2006/07/prophetic_acts.html


Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home