Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

David Bazan with Sojourners

You can read an interview with David Bazan here at Sojourner's. Formerly known as Pedro the Lion, David has recently gone solo. Like Sufjan Stevens, he has a poetic quality in talking about the joys and frustrations of being a disciple of Christ among American Christendom. While Sufjan is subtle, David is caustic. His album "Control" is one of my favorite indie rock albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home