Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Scott Jackson's Ph.D. Dissertation Abstract

I'm excited to finally have received Scott Jackson's dissertation, entitled,

JESUS CHRIST AS THE GOD WHO LOVES IN FREEDOM:
ELECTION, COVENANT AND THE TRINITY
IN THE THOUGHT OF KARL BARTH

I hope to give it a good read before the semester commences. Again, my congrats to Scott for finishing such a monumental piece of work. Now he can rest easy, and look for high-paying theology jobs. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home