Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Future Barth Projects

On my way to study at the lab, it hit me that I'd like to begin two projects for the future benefit of Barth studies:
1.) Translate all foreign languages in the Church Dogmatics for the English version.
2.) Edit a Church Dogmatics Dictionary, which would provide short definitions for the obscure people/places/things that Barth mentions in CD reader of Barth (these things especially occur in the excurses!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Jackson said...

Chris,
Sounds like a good project. If you ever get it going, I might be interested to translate (or look up) some of the Greek references -- the NT, the Fathers, etc.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

where can I find review of this book: Karl Barth's Trinitarian Theology: A Study in Karl Barth's Analogical Use of the Trinitarian Relation

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home