Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Barth Society Meeting Tonight!!!

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year!

The Karl Barth Society of Amherst will resume meeting tonight (Tuesday) at 7 p.m. at Glen Franklin's home in Shutesbury. We will be meeting (tentatively) the second and fourth Tuesday of every week to read together a short passage from Barth's magnum opus, The Church Dogmatics (volume 1, part 1). Everyone is welcome. For more information, and for directions to Glen's house, check out our blog at http://barthamherst.blogspot.com
Or give me and Leah a call at one of the numbers below. (For those of you hearing of this for the first time, my apologies for the short notice).

Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone whom you think might be interested. Please let me know if you would like me to remove your address from this mailing list.

Blessings,
Scott Jackson

413-549-6797 / 215-510-0269

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Jackson said...

What grammar -- "me and Leah" -- yikes!
Scott

11:49 AM  
Blogger GoobyNelly said...

Way to start your own blogs, dude. Put up some posts so I can comment!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home