Welcome to The Karl Barth Society of Amherst, Massachusetts - a local chapter of the The Karl Barth Society of North America. This site is maintained by Chris TerryNelson. Please let me know how I can make this page a better resource for you. Email me, view my profile. You can also visit my new personal website, Disruptive Grace.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Brunner's Six Counter-Theses Against Barth

I have posted my summaries of the Counter-Theses that Brunner wrote in "Nature and Grace," which I will index here (I will hopefully add page references later, since they are all in footnotes in the Word .doc currently). I will add the next section after finals are over on May 14th on Brunner's views of the Significance of Natural Theology.

First Counter-Thesis: The Imago Dei

Second Counter-Thesis: The Creator Recognized Through Creation

Third Counter-Thesis: Two Kinds of Revelation and Their Point of Contact

Fourth Counter-Thesis: God's Preservation of Grace

Fifth Counter-Thesis: The Divine Ordinances


Six Counter-Thesis: The Reformers' Doctrine and Its Antithesis

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home